Frequently asked questions
Charge your case and glasses completely. If you’ve already done that, try a factory reset:
- Make sure your Fauna is charged and not connected to your phone. Quickly tap both touchpads on the temples four times. It doesn’t have to happen at the same time. However, it is important that you wait for the acoustic signal, a double “beep”.
- Put your glasses back into the charging case.
- Press your Fauna into the case. Please also pay attention to the “glasses status” LED in the middle of the case; it should light up once.
- Close the lid. Now check whether the left and right outermost of the four “case status” LEDs light up. These indicate that both temples are in contact with the charging pins and are being charged correctly.
- Open the case again. Press the glasses down again so that the “glasses status” LED lights up. This will put your glasses back into operation.
Warranty and return policy as following:
You have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without justification. This You have the right to cancel and return your order within 3 days, for any reason and without justification.
Important: You should return both glasses and case together.
If the battery is damaged please bring it to your local recycling center. Please make sure to get confirmation otherwise we can not exchange your broken device within the warranty period.
this products is having 1 year warranty